1. Personal data that we collect
a. Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Venue Butler collects personal data when a user fills in via our contact form. This is personal information like full name, email address and phone number. Further, business information like company name, fleet size, country of the company.
You directly provide Venue Butler with most of the data we collect. We collect data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
b. Information that we collect automatically on our website
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the website you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s web browser memory to collect standard inter log information and visitor behavior information. They help website providers with things like understanding how people use a website, remembering a User’s login details, and storing website preferences.
For further information, please visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
- To operate our service. A lot of cookies are essential for the operation of our website and could not operate without them;
- To improve our service by understanding and analyzing how users use our website;
- Identify and exclude bot traffic.
b. What types of cookies we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website two types:
- Functional cookies. Venue Butler uses these cookies so we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party are used.
- Analytical cookies. We use analyticial cookies to collect and analyze information about use of the website and report on activities and trends.
- Marketing cookies. Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
c. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Consult the support pages of your browser or follow the links below to receive help about managing your cookies.
d. How we use other technologies
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Flash cookies. We may use Adobe Flash and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about Your use of the Services. If You want to block or control flash cookies, You can adjust Your settings.
3. How do we store your data
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Venue Butler securely stores your data at a database in the United States of America and is secured with a SSL security certificate.
Venue Butler will keep your data for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. The tax authorities require us to keep invoice and payment information in our records for 7 years.
4. Your rights
You decide what happens with your data. We find that logical. You have the right to request us to give you a copy of your data that we have. Also, you have the right to request Venue Butler to erase your data, under certain conditions.
5. Privacy policies of other websites
6. Questions or complaints
Should you wish to report a complaint about how Venue Butler has dealt with your private data you can contact us 24/7. You can also contact the Dutch Data Protection Act when you are not satisfied with how Venue Butler deals with your private data.
Last updated: September 2021
Website usage terms
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Venue Butler’s website, located at https://venuebutler.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Venue Butler if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Venue Butler and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Venue Butler. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Venue Butler for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Venue Butler
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Venue Butler
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Venue Butler
- Redistribute content from Venue Butler
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Venue Butler does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Venue Butler,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Venue Butler shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Venue Butler reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Venue Butler a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Venue Butler; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Venue Butler. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Venue Butler’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last updated: September 2021
These are the terms that govern the use of Venue Butler’s services in relation to booking for-hire vehicles with the press of a button at venues such as hotels and congress facilities.
We act as intermediary between the Passangers on the one hand and the drivers of the vehicles and/ or their taxi partners (apps) on the other hand. We do not provide transportation services to the Passengers, nor can we accept a result obligation to have a vehicle arrive at the venue where the Passenger is waiting within an acceptable time after booking. We facilitate the connection, but cannot control the level of service of the drivers or their taxi partners (apps).
The booking fee that is applicable to our service differs per service area and is communicated to the Passenger on the device. Documentation is also provided to read and copy where the device is located. Payment of the booking fee is made to the driver or taxi app after the ride, together with the applicable fare and taxes. Receipts are also printed by the driver or taxi app.
Notifications Text Message Program
If you agree within the Channels, or by other means, to receive standard rate text messages from or with respect to the Service, you may receive an initial text message during the account registration process containing a confirmation code, and you may have the option to receive text messages from CML containing your receipts. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency based upon use. To opt out (opt out will be confirmed via text message), Venue Butler and Taxi Butler users should text STOP in reply to the text message they received. Text messaging is not available in all areas. Not all mobile devices may be supported. Taxi Butler and Venue Butler are not responsible for the successful delivery or any delays in your receipt of text messages. Taxi Butler and Venue Butler reserves the right to suspend or terminate this feature, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, with or without notice to you. The text message program is used for the driver getting in touch with you (e.g. when he can’t locate you), confirm the Terms & Conditions of the service, inform you about potentially the extra cost of booking the transportation service through us (booking service fee), registration, sign up, etc.
VENUE BUTLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF OUR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE NEGLIGENCE (EITHER ACTIVE, AFFIRMATIVE, SOLE, OR CONCURRENT) OF VENUE BUTLER, EVEN IF VENUE BUTLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
VENUE BUTLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF: (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER, EVEN IF VENUE BUTLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. VENUE BUTLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND VENUE BUTLER’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
THE SERVICES MAY BE USED BY YOU TO REQUEST AND SCHEDULE TRANSPORTATION, GOODS, OR LOGISTICS SERVICES WITH THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, BUT YOU AGREE THAT VENUE BUTLER HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO ANY TRANSPORTATION, GOODS OR 2/2 LOGISTICS SERVICES PROVIDED TO OR NOT PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, VENUE BUTLER’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Venue Butler is a trade name of the limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands Taxi Butler BV, with offices at Keizersgracht 169, 1016 DP, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, registered with the Chamber of Commerce with number 58923853 and Dutch tax authorities with VAT number NL853240474B01.
Last updated: November 2022
Please contact us at:
Tel: +31 (0) 20 89 43 897
Contact & impressum
Venue Butler (Taxi Butler B.V.)
1016 DP Amsterdam
Company headquarters: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Chamber of commerce number: 58923853, NL Amsterdam
VAT number: NL853240474B01
Tel: +31 (0) 20 89 43 897
Last updated: April 2022
Accessibility Statement for Venue Butler Website
This is an accessibility statement from Venue Butler.
Measures to support accessibility
Venue Butler takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Venue Butler Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Venue Butler Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Venue Butler Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Venue Butler Website: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).